When you or a loved one becomes a resident at My Parents Paradise, we welcome you into our extended family. We understand the uncertainties of beginning group home life and we want to encourage you that life does goes on at My Parents Paradise. Our residents repeatedly tell us how happy they are to have experienced our home environ-ment as an alternative to larger institutional care settings. You will discover that our care is highly professional, yet still compassionate and nurture-centered. Thank you for considering My Parents Paradise. We look forward to dialoguing with you and to demonstrating how our family can serve yours. Our greatest hope is that you truly come to feel a part of our family
Our Services Include:
- Three home cooked meals per day from a various menu.
- Between meal nutritious and fresh snacks.
- Help with dressing, if needed.
- Help with bathing and personal hygiene.
- Medication Administration.
- Fun and entertaining activities and exercise to challenge the mind and promote a healthy body.
- Daily Laundry
- Rooms cleaned and beds made every morning.
- Incontinence Management.
- Holiday & birthday celebrations
- Low resident to caregiver ratio
- Hospice care, if needed.
- In House RN Visits (Available)
- On call Physician and Podiatrist
- Prefessional Hair and Nails (Available)
- Available Religious leaders